Monday 22nd – Sunday 28th February 2016
- Pray that as we continue to go through the Season of Emotional & Mental Freedom that the Master Physician in conjunction with the Holy Spirit will continue to use Pastor Sola to deliver many individuals from past hurts and things that have held people back in order that they can step on the road to recovery.
22 Is there no balm in Gilead,
Is there no physician there?
Why then is there no recovery
For the health of the daughter of my people?
- Pray that Pastor Sola will walk in the grace and power of a ‘master builder’, laying the foundation of Christ in the life of every member of the Liberty Church.
1 Corinthians 3:10-11
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
- Pray that as Pastor Sola, Pastor Bimbo and their family have stepped out in obedience to start the ‘The Liberty Church’, that the fullness of the manifest blessing of God will be released in their lives and to the Liberty Church.
12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:
“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
- Pray that God will break the strength of every evil plan against Pastor Sola, Pastor Bimbo and their family. We decree that no evil words or counsel shall stand against them.
15 Break the arm of the wicked and the evil man;
Seek out his wickedness until You find none.
All Pastors and their families
- We are praying for a new measure of the fire of the Holy Spirit to come upon the marriages of our Pastors to reveal and uproot every thorn that satan may have tried to plant in their marriages. The fire will be released even as the Word of God is shared in all messages preached on relationships this month.
Matthew 13:24-25, 15:13
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.